Keep Going With These Positive Thinking Statements

on Thursday, March 3, 2011

Positive thinking statements are affirmation sentences expressed in a positive way.You can repeat them frequently to reinforce or change your self-image as you choose how you want to be.
Whether you "adopt" some of the positive statements below or you modify them to suit your personal circumstances, they have a calming and empowering effect.


Positive statements help you define who you are. Remember your power: it is you who chooses how reality looks like!

Positive statements for you, right now, right here...



  • I remain calm no matter the circumstances
  • I am aware of living every moment of my life
  • Whatever happens, it is always for my highest good
  • I live up to my own standards
  • I am kind toward people
  • The world is a safe place to live in
  • I respect myself
  • I care for my well-being
  • I am thankful for all that I am and that I have
  • Love is always around me
  • I am confident in all situations
  • I am loving to myself
  • I choose the way I want to be
  • Life brings me challenges to grow stronger
  • I enjoy the present moment and make the most out of it
  • I acknowledge my mistakes, learn from them and move on
  • People are always willing to help me 

0 comments:

Post a Comment